1:Funny Quotes













The most original texts and quotes to send to your family and friends.

1-A guy injected himself with curry. He went into a korma.

2-This text can only be read by someone sexy. ERROR!

3-This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat,way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat,fool cat, buzy cat, for cat, 20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it without saying CAT!!

4-A husband coming home from a confession and lifts his wife up and carries her on his shoulder. Wife: Did the priest tell you to be so romantic like this? Husband: No, he told me to carry my cross.

5-“When you breathe, you inspire. When you do not breath, you expire.”

6-There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

7-I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
A. Whitney Brown

8-How strange that Nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!
Emily Dickinson

9-I went to a meeting for premature ejaculators. I left early.
Jack Benny

10-Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
Mark Twain

11-Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat.
Jim Davis

12-The trouble with political jokes is that very often they get elected.
Will Rogers

13-Damn girl, you have more curves than a race track.

14-A man can kiss his wife goodbye. A flower can kiss a butterfly.Wine can kiss a frosted glass.But u my friend can kiss my ass!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Get Your Quote - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template