1:Quotes of Romance














Here are some romantic love quotes. That will fill your hearts with love.

1-There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the
only dream i dream

2-8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning... i love you

3-I wish I'd be a tear in your eye to roll down your cheek and end up with your lips but I never wish you'd be a tear in my eye for I would lose you every time I cry.

4-I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

5-"Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere."
From West Side Story

6-"The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree, but still hold hands."
Source Unknown

7-"I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me."
Source Unknown

8-"Love is a hard rock between two people and can't be torn apart."
Source Unknown

9-"Love is a fire that reigns in the heart."
Source Unknown

10-"Love is the only game never postponed due to darkness."
Source Unknown

11-"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."
Source Unknown

12-"True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye."
Source Unknown

13-"Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think of is why you're gone."
Source Unknown

14-"If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!"
Source Unknown

15-"Every few nights or so you pop into my dreams, I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me."
Ben Folds Five

16-"My heart only fought for what it wanted. Now my heart is having to fight to let him go."
Source Unknown

17-Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4-ever.

18-I want triplets, You want twins, Lets get in bed and see who wins!

19-Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

20-I am sending you to an island full of kisses on a sea of love!

21-Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget. And if I die before you do, I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

22-You got the style. You got the intelligence and you sure got the body!

23-Life is much brighter with you around !

24-My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

25-I do not think much, I do not think often, but when I do think, I think of you

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Get Your Quote - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template